When you join our graduate program, you’ll get access to our exceptional benefits that make Westpac Group a fantastic place to work.
Here’s some of the perks of the job:
- The ability to purchase or take unpaid flexible lifestyle leave of up to 12 weeks every year
- One day of paid wellbeing and lifestyle leave every year
- Opportunities for a formal career break of up to 12 months (for whatever that might be!)
- A range of financial and lifestyle benefits such as bank accounts, loans, insurance and superannuation
- Discounts on partner products and services including holidays, health services and online shopping
- An Employee Care program to enhance your wellbeing, including on-site employee wellness centres, free nutrition advice, priority access to specialist practitioners, free after-hours GP service, and free employee counselling service
- Employee share schemes
You wouldn’t believe the different jobs you could have at Westpac Group, and more importantly,
where your career here could take you.
With us, some of your career options could be:
GroupTech roles where you’ll be part of an A$1.3billion investment in technology initiatives to help bring our vision to life, such as system engineers, tech leads, security, designers, architects or project managers
Innovative roles where you can dream, design and innovate next-generation, multi-channel digital experiences and products, including digital, service, product and interaction designers
Operational roles where you’ll help provide better experiences for our customers and personally make an impact on the way we do business
Transformational roles that task you with helping us revolutionise how we help our customers, such as project managers, change managers or analysts
Specialist professional roles that are vital to our success as a company, such as finance, risk, human resources, legal and compliance
Plus there are the more traditional financial services careers including:
Customer-focused roles where you can showcase your personality and wow customers every single day, such as: customer service officers, home finance managers, bank managers or team managers
Business advice-focused roles where you’ll work closely with our customers’ businesses as true partners, such as: business bankers, relationship managers, business bankers or local business bankers
Planning-focused roles where you’ll provide a range of wealth services within BT Financial Group to help our customers prosper and grow, such as private banking, investment platforms and financial advice.